ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE
A Live Radio Play
Adapted by Joe Landry
From the screenplay by Frances Goodrich, Albert Hackett, Frank Capra and Jo Swerling
AUDIENCE: Its a Wonderful Life is rated G.
LOCATION: The Landers Theatre 311 E Walnut St, Springfield, MO 65806
This beloved American holiday classic comes to captivating life as a live 1940s radio broadcast. With the help of an ensemble that brings a few dozen characters to the stage, the story of idealistic George Bailey unfolds as he considers ending his life one fateful Christmas Eve. Featuring fantastic Foley, gags, and the warmth of an old fashioned radio show, it is a new take on a beloved Christmas classic.
Theatre the Social Distancing Way!
Our Covid-19 Policies
- We will no longer be able to allow audience members to choose their own seats. A seating chart will be created roughly a week before the date of the show, and seating assignment will be sent via email at that time. Audience members with mobility restrictions should contact the box office as soon as tickets are purchased so we can accommodate your needs. 417-869-1334 (Mon-Fri, Noon-5pm)
- At this time, masks will be required by all audience members, staff and volunteers for this show.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Due to seat and social distancing rules, we will not be allowing new group ticketing purchases of 10+ tickets at one time.
- Concessions will not be available during this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the theatre for your use. Thorough cleaning before, during and after the performances will be done by theatre staff and volunteers.
- To limit congestion in the lobby following the performance, we will dismiss the audience by rows. The lobby will be closed for gatherings following the performances.
We want to ensure that all of our audience members have a safe return to the theatre so please, if you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, or feeling ill in any way, please stay home and well see you another time!