Zero attrition for new business booked by December 31, 2021

No attrition at participating hotels for new business with a contract signed by December 31, 2021. The event must take place by December 31, 2023.

Our city and hotel partners want to help mitigate financial risks for our guests and make them feel comfortable choosing Springfield for their next meeting or event during uncertain times. We also know the way meetings will be conducted will change due to COVID-19. Additional meeting space will be needed for social distancing as well as adding virtual components to allow for participation from a distance.

With that in mind, the Springfield CVB would like to offer the following to groups:

A financial incentive for new business booked by December 31, 2021

A financial incentive will be provided by the CVB for new business with a contract signed by December 31, 2021. The event must take place by December 31, 2023.

The CVB will pay a $5-$10 per room night rebate to be determined by the time of year (refer to color-coded calendar). Based on the size of the group block, the CVB will pay 40% of estimated financial incentive when the contract is signed and the other 60% will be paid within 30 days after the group meets based on actual room pick-up within the group block. If pick-up is lower than expected, the financial incentive will be prorated. 

Bring your family and enjoy discounts at attractions and restaurants

Did your family miss out on a summer vacation? Show your digital badge for discounted rates at area attractions and restaurants. Hotels offer group discounted rates three days before and three days after the event. 

Springfield companies have the technology to help you produce your next hybrid meeting

Hotel partners offer capabilities for hybrid meetings with live stream components. The Springfield CVB is your resource for planning virtual/hybrid meetings.

Upgraded hotel cleanliness/safety standards to meet or exceed American Hotel & Lodging Association Safe Stay requirements.

Hotel cleanliness/safety standards comply with or exceed AHLA Safe Stay requirements.

Offer based on availability. Subject to revision or cancellation. Terms and conditions apply. Call for more details.

Start Date

Close ×

End Date

Clear Date Close ×