A financial incentive for new business booked by December 31, 2022

A financial incentive will be provided by the CVB for new business with a contract signed by December 31, 2022. The event must take place by December 31, 2024. The CVB will pay a $5-$10 per room night rebate to be determined by the time of year (refer to color-coded calendar). Based on the size of the group block, the CVB will pay 40% of the estimated financial incentive when the contract is signed and the other 60% will be paid within 30 days after the group meets based on actual room pick-up within the group block. If pick-up is lower than expected, the financial incentive will be prorated. Other benefits include:

Reduced attrition and/or lower ratio on comp rooms

At participating hotels based on availability

Bring your family and enjoy discounts at attractions and restaurants

Show your digital badge for discounted rates at area attractions and restaurants. Hotels offer group discounted rates three days before and three days after the event. 

GBTA Ready. Safe. Travel. (Global Business Travel Association) - certified

Offer based on availability. Subject to revision or cancellation. Terms and conditions apply. Call for more details.

Incentives Plus Schedule

Dana Maugans

Dana Maugans, CDME
Director of Sales

(417) 881-5300 ext. 111
dmaugans@springfieldmo.org

Melissa Evans

Melissa Evans, CHSE
Sales Manager

(417) 881-5300 ext. 107
mevans@springfieldmo.org

Lisa Perez

Lisa Perez, CMP
Sales Manager

(417) 881-5300 ext. 113
lperez@springfieldmo.org