We're Here To Help
The following resources will assist with planning your event along with building attendance and promoting your tour. Please use the photos, postcards, video links and information below on your event websites, registration mailings and other printed materials.
Group Tour Services
With so much to do in Springfield, we don't want you to miss a thing. The Springfield CVB offers these services:
- Custom Itineraries: Contact the group sales representative who will assist you in creating a unique Springfield experience.
- Springfield CVB Personal Welcome: A representative from the Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau can personally welcome your group to the city.
- Springfield Guides: Springfield Guides can be provided for each member of your group.
- Printable document Click Here
- American Hotel Lodging Association Safety Guidelines
- Destinations International Attendance Promotion Practices
- Events Industry Council COVID Resource Center– Updated regularly; This is a combined resource center that provides resource links for multiple industry organizations including PCMA, MPI, DI, IAVM and others
- Meetings Mean Business Resources
- US Travel Association Travel Confidently Toolkit– Issued 7/2020
- US Travel Association Coronavirus Research
Hospital and Urgent Care Facilities
Printable document Click Here
- Download digital photos for your event website or printed materials. Click Here
- Meetings & Conventions in Springfield, Missouri
- Find Your Adventure in Springfield, Missouri
- Sporting Events in Springfield
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Oasis Hotel & Convention Center
- University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
Local Speakers and Step-On Guides
Contact Melissa Evans for the current list of local options.
Melissa Evans, CHSE
(417) 881-5300 ext. 107