Advertising sales for the 2017 Visitors Guide end Friday! It’s time to nominate deserving individuals and businesses for travel and tourism awards. The CVB has two job openings.
Those are just three news items you’ll find in the November issue of Issues & Info. There’s much more, including statistics, lists of groups coming to Springfield and a tourism fundraiser where you could take home some great prizes.
- Advertising Sales for 2017 Visitors Guide End Oct. 25
- CVB Accepting Nominations for Travel & Tourism Awards
- CVB Hiring for Two Positions
- Tourism Fundraiser Underway
- Facts & Stats About Springfield Visitors
- Facts & Stats About Springfield’s Lodging Industry
- Trade Shows Lead to Group Sales
- Discover SGF Adds Video Highlighting Importance of Diversity & Inclusion
- Welcome These Groups on Your Marquee
- Variety of Groups Booked by CVB in First Quarter of Fiscal Year
- News You Can Use About Group Sales
- Construction Begins on Hotel and Convention Center
- Congratulations to Tourism Honorees!
- Park Board Earns Accreditation
- Fantastic Caverns Ranks No. 4 in USA Today Poll