The spring conference season is approaching and, as you can see below, that means more groups will be in the city in the next couple months.
The list represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
While those groups are in the city, the CVB Sales Department and Sports Commission staff continue working to bring other groups to Springfield.
One thing they’ll be doing is attending trade shows and events that provide opportunities for networking with event and meeting planners, including the following.
- National Association of Sports Commissions Symposium
- Religious Conference Management Association
- Missouri Natural Resources Conference
- Destination Showcase
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- Feb. 21-March 5 - Missouri Winter Games, 1,500 attendees, 550 room nights
- Feb. 21-22 - Missouri Water Well Association Annual Conference, 190 attendees, 201 room nights
- Feb. 24-25 - Missouri Republican Party Missouri State Lincoln Days, 500 attendees, 150 room nights
- March 3-9 - Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives Conference, 95 attendees, 110 room nights
- March 7-9 - Missouri Community Forestry Council Conference, 200 attendees, 200 room nights
- March 9-11 - Missouri-Arkansas Key Club District Leadership Conference, 700 attendees, 340 room nights
- March 10-11 - Frisco Organization - St. Louis and San Francisco Railroad Historical & Modeling Society 38th Annual Train Show, 2,200 attendees, 75 room nights
- March 13-17 - 26th Annual National Christian HomeSchool Basketball Championships, 10,000 attendees, 6,247 room nights
- March 16-18 - Assemblies of God Royal Rangers, 400 attendees, 606 room nights
- March 3-April 1 - Missouri World Organization of China Painters Tri-State Show, 300 attendees, 197 room nights
- April 1-4 - Missouri Future Business Leaders of America - Phi Beta Lambda State Leadership Conferences, 5,000 attendees, 2,175 room nights
- April 3-6 - Missouri Association for Community Action, Inc., Conference, 300 attendees, 425 room nights
- April 5-8 - Missouri Milk, Food & Environmental Health Association Educational Conference, 125 attendees, 120 room nights
- April 6-9 - Missouri Art Education Association Conference, 400 attendees, 294 room nights
- April 6-8 - Kappa Mu Epsilon Biennial Conference, 200 attendees, 200 room nights
- April 8-9 - American Gourd Society Show-Me Gourd Art Festival, 500 attendees, 100 room nights
- April 17-18 - Missouri Department of Transportation DOMInno Conference, 500 attendees, 495 room nights
- April 21-22 - Missouri State High School Activities Association Speech, Debate & Theatre State Championships, 4,000 attendees, 700 room nights
- April 21-23 - Lake Country Soccer Ozarks Coca-Cola Dr Pepper Cup, 5,000 attendees, 1,394 room nights
- April 22-26 - Bankers Advertising National Sales Meeting, 70 attendees, 170 room nights
- April 22-25 - Great Lakes Valley Conference Golf Championship, 250 attendees, 175 room nights
- April 22-23 - USSSA Baseball Tournament, 1,000 attendees, 100 room nights
- April 24-26 - Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Minnesota District WELS Spring Pastors’ Conference, 180 attendees, 150 room nights
- April 26-29 - SpyderFest, 2,500 attendees, 2,000 room nights
- April 27-29 - Missouri District United Pentecostal Church Ladies Conference, 1,200 attendees, 546 room nights