A variety of groups come to Springfield and the Convention & Visitors Bureau encourages local businesses to welcome them on their marquees and in other ways.
We want them to feel appreciated so they will return to Springfield for future visits and a hearty welcome is one way to do just that.
- Jan. 14-16 - Bass Pro Tournament of Champions, 26,000 attendees, 400 room nights
- Jan. 21-23 - Missouri Dairy Association Heart of America Dairy Expo, 300 attendees, 200 room nights
- Feb. 1-May 31 - Greater Ozarks Open Bowling Tournament, 11,000 attendees, room nights not available
- Feb . 1-4 - Union Pacific Railroad, 65 attendees, 216 room nights
- Feb. 4-6 - Missouri Organic Association Annual Conference, 300 attendees, 165 room nights
- Feb. 18-21 - Delta Tau Delta Western Plains Division Conference, 275 attendees, 179 room nights
- Feb. 18-19 - Missouri Association of Family, Career & Community Leaders of America Missouri ProStart Culinary and Management State Competition, 125 attendees, 50 room nights
- Feb. 21-25 - Association of Missouri Interpreters NAI Region 6 Workshop, 175 attendees, 180 room nights
- Feb. 26-28 - Lions Club District 26H Convention, 200 attendees, 100 room nights
- March 3-11 - National Christian Homeschool Championships Basketball Nationals, 10,000 attendees, 7,150 room nights
- March 15-18 - Missouri State University Statewide Collaborative Diversity Conference, 100 attendees, 75 room nights
- March 17-19 - Mid America Athletic Trainers Association 37th Annual Meeting and Symposium, 1,000 attendees, 300 room nights
- March 31-April 3 - National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Annual Convention, 150 attendees, 125 room nights