The Convention & Visitors Bureau helps local businesses promote themselves to travelers and locals through a variety of opportunities, including the city’s Official Visitors Guide, a website, displays at Springfield-Branson National Airport, etc.
This month we welcome the following Springfield businesses:
- Vintage Suitcase Gifts & Tea Room
- 319 Event Center
- Multiple Mexican Villa locations: Mexican Villa Comida, Mexican Villa East, Mexican Villa El Taco, Mexican Villa El Taco in Ozark, Mexican Villa South and Mexican Villa The Original.
- Famous Dave's
The bureau also welcomes the following who have joined the Marketing Partnership Program for businesses outside Springfield city limits:
- Hometown Furniture & Tea Room - Rogersville
- Red Rock Coffee Company - Rogersville
- Hamner Barber Variety Show - Branson
For information about CVB advertising opportunities and the Marketing Partnership Program, contact Jane Rips at 881-5300, Ext. 105, or Ryan Allison at Ext. 121.