When it comes to planning your event, some features should come standard. (Looking at you, Wi-Fi and Business Center.) Springfield, Missouri, has many quality venues to choose from, so how do you know which one is right for your next event? Our Get To Know series is here to help.
● Website - https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/sgfdtdt-doubletree-springfield/
● Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Doubletree.SpringfieldMO/
Vibe: Contemporary comfort
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Springfield offers all of the amenities you’d expect, including those signature chocolate chip cookies at check-in. The on-site Glendalough Conference Center opened in 2018, and hotel renovations are underway in 2022, including a refreshed hotel lobby.
● North Glenstone location, easy access to I-44
● Free parking with EV charging
● Complimentary airport shuttle service
● On-site dining: Gracie’s restaurant (breakfast), Houlihan’s (lunch and dinner)
● Hilton Honors rewards
● Glendalough Conference Center opened in 2018
● State-of-the-art A/V technology, six multi-function rooms, and a dedicated event staff
● Accommodates groups of up to 500 in 20,000 square feet of event space
● Full service sales and catering team
In their own words:
“Our hotel is set in the heart of the Missouri Ozarks and is 15 minutes from Missouri State University, Downtown Springfield, Hammons Field, and Bass Pro's Wonders of Wildlife. Also, we are across the street from Big Shots Golf & Entertainment and Echelon Coffee is in front of the building. We have two full-service restaurants on-site, Houlihan’s and Gracie’s. Host events for up to 500 people in our brand new Glendalough Conference Center.”
One more thing:
Hilton offers a free attendee website for any event, so you can easily create, customize, and share a link with your attendees—with no web design skills required.
The Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to help make your next event a success.
Get in touch to start planning today. https://www.springfieldmo.org/meetings/