7C’s Winery & Meadery in Walnut Grove, Missouri is hosting its third sunflower experience right next to the winery.
7C's Winery Sunflower Experience allows you to stroll through the 2.5-acre field and take pictures at several open spaces. It is not a maze, but rather a path cut straight through the field to make the walk a little easier. Tickets are $5 per adult (13 and older) and children 12 and under are free! Dates range from August 17-September 3, 2022. Later in the year, they will offer a u-pick season where you'll be able to take home even more sunflowers!
After you walk, head inside to enjoy a glass of wine or mead that suits your taste palette.
If you’re interested in the experience, here are a few things you need to know.
7C’s Winery Sunflower Experience 2022
Terms and Conditions
The experience is a walk-through photo opportunity and you have the option to take a cut flower as you leave. Plan on 15-20 minutes to walk through and take photos. Purchase tickets here.
1. Admission is by reservation only
2. Groups will enter in 5-minute intervals
3. Only one group is allowed per interval
4. Be courteous of groups ahead and behind you
5. If two groups want to walk together – book two consecutive intervals and both can enter at the first interval.
6. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time
7. $5 per adult (13 and older) under 12 free
8. Tickets must be purchased online
9. No refunds unless 7C’s cancels due to weather.
10. This is a walk-through field with clearings for photo opportunities, not a maze
11. No photobombing other groups
12. This is a production field. Insect repellent, sunscreen and hard sole shoes are recommended.
13. No cutting flowers
14. No food/alcohol allowed – water bottles OK
15. Stay on the path