For citizens needing access to the Greene County Circuit Clerk’s Office, official business hours are resumed to 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
With additional cleaning and sanitization measures implemented daily, rotating staff schedules and the continued use of glass barriers at administrative counters for safety and hygiene, the court is able to continue to serve citizens on an uninterrupted, full-time bases. While normal hours have been resumed, it is still ordered that the following persons not enter the Greene County Judicial Courts Facility:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign county within the last 14 days
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who had traveled to any foreign county within the last 14 days
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency,
- Persons who have tested positive, been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Persons with fevers or unexplained coughs or shortness of breath.
Citizens can visit www.greenecountycourts.org/news to find the latest news and information regarding items such as orders clarifying parenting plans, case management conferences and jury duty. Jurors are reminded to call the Jury Duty hotline as required at 417-868-4819.
In addition to this information, which is updated daily or more frequently as needed, citizens can find information on how to track court cases via Casenet by searching by case number or litigant name search.