The Convention & Visitors Bureau has an opening for a full-time group sales coordinator in the Sales Department and a part-time receptionist at the Route 66 Springfield Visitor Center.
The group sales coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the group tour and small meetings market and provide support to the group sales and services department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage group tour market accounts.
- Attend group tour and other travel-related trade shows and events. Some events may require overnight travel.
- Manage assigned “small meetings” accounts in customer relationship management database.
- Conduct research, prospecting and qualifying of new accounts for group sales managers.
- Assist the group sales and services department and with administrative projects.
Send resume to Dana Maugans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The receptionist position requires a dependable, friendly, helpful person who enjoys meeting and assisting new people.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Computer literate
- Multi-line phones
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Send resume to Pat Morris at email@example.com.