Local businesses and organizations are encouraged to submit events for the Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
To be considered for the calendar, events should:
- be located within the Springfield metropolitan area
- be non-partisan and non-political
- provide entertainment, food or other attractions to a diverse population
- promote the economic benefits of tourism or enhance the quality of life of the community
- be open to the general public (for free or cost)
Upon approval, events are posted within 24 hours.
If you need assistance, contact Tonia Castaneda at email@example.com.