If you're wondering where to park and how traffic will flow in the area around Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World during the World's Fishing Fair March 30-April 3, check out the video below. City officials are working diligently to make sure citizens and visitors can get around safely during the event that's expected to draw thousands to the Campbell Avenue and Sunshine Street area.
Overflow parking lots will be available around the city with shuttles transporting people to and from the fair site.
Parking sites are:
- Corwin Dodge - 1025 W. Sunshine St.
- Grizzly Tools warehouse - 1815 W. Battlefield Road
- Battlefield Mall Sears lot - 2825 S. Glenstone Ave.
- Battlefield Mall north lot - 2825 S. Glenstone Ave.
- Jordan Valley Car Park - 815 E. St. Louis St.
- Parkview High School Kennedy Stadium - 1333 S. Grant Ave.
- Former Toys R' Us - 1415 E. Battlefield Road
For more details, the city has a webpage dedicated to the fair that is updated regularly.