A variety of groups are meeting in Springfield this fall representing the gamut of interests and industries.
Local businesses are encouraged to make the groups feel at home with messages on marquees and through other methods that will make them feel welcome and enjoy their stay in the city.
The list below represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- Sept. 15-17, Institute of Management Accountants, 300 attendees, 230 room nights
- Sept. 18-19, Missouri State Free Will Baptists, 175 attendees, 140 room nights
- Sept. 22-25, Missouri Realtors Business Conference and Inaugural Dinner, 300 attendees, 330 room nights
- Sept. 23-25, American Society of Engineering Education Zone III Conference, 220 attendees, 232 room nights
- Sept. 25-26, Frisco Organization-St. Louis and San Francisco Railroad Historical & Modeling Society Annual Fall Railroad Show, 2,000 attendees, 75 room nights
- Sept. 25-27, USA BMX Red Line/Gold Cup Championship, 2,000 attendees, 590 room nights
- Sept. 26-27, 27th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Street Machine Nationals, 20,000 attendees, 1,150 room nights
- Oct. 5-6, Firebase Ripcord Association Annual Reunion, 120 attendees, 295 room nights
- Oct. 5-6, Missouri Society for Respiratory Care Fall Symposium, 120 attendees, 104 room nights
- Oct. 7-9, Missouri Chapter of National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials Maintenance Conference, 200 attendees, 160 room nights
- Oct. 8-10, James River Assemblies of God Design for Life Women’s Conference, 7,000 attendees, 900 room nights
- Oct. 9-10, Missouri Division of the International Association for Identification Educational Conference, 100 attendees, 119 room nights
- Oct. 11-14, Order of the Eastern Star Grand Chapter Session of Missouri, 800 attendees, 935 room nights
- Oct. 16-18, Delta Sigma Pi South Central LEAD School, 350 attendees, 152 room nights
- Oct. 16-18, Lake Country Soccer 2015 Fall Classic, 3,200 attendees, 1,396 room nights
- Oct. 19-20, Missouri State High School Activities Association State Golf Championships - Girls, 200 attendees, 125 room nights
- Oct. 21-25, National Christian Homeschool Volleyball Championships, 2,000attendees, 1,290 room nights
- Oct. 23-24, Missouri State High School Activities Association State Softball Championship, 4,500 attendees, 600 room nights
- Oct. 24-28, Missouri Baptist Convention Annual Meeting, 2,000 attendees, 670 room nights
- Oct. 26-27, Missouri Veterans Commission Education Days, 150 attendees, 100 room nights
- Oct. 28-Nov. 1 - National Christian Homeschool Championships Fall Nationals, 1,500 attendees, 1,160 room nights
- Nov. 4-6, Mid-America Association for Institutional Research Annual Conference, 100 attendees, 102 room nights
- Nov. 6-8, Missouri School Age Community Coalition Professional Development Institute Annual Meeting & Professional Development Institute Conference, 300 attendees, 230 room nights
- Dec. 8-11, Missouri Common Ground Alliance Damage Prevention & Excavation Safety Summit, 1,300 attendees, 402 room nights