The Springfield Metro Partnership will host the final legislative breakfast of the 2017 session from 7-8:30 a.m. April 19 at Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City.
The breakfast is an opportunity to network with legislators and with local community leaders working together for common goals. Local tourism industry representatives are encouraged to attend.
Cost is $25 per person and you can RSVP by contacting Peyton Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 862.5567.
The Springfield Metro Partnership Includes:
- City of Springfield
- City Utilities of Springfield
- Greene County
- Libraries & Arts Council Alliance
- Missouri State University
- Ozarks Technical Community College
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Springfield Public Schools
- Springfield Regional Economic Partnership