Nearly 40 journalists, freelance writers and bloggers have visited Springfield this year and returned home to create stories about the city.
A huge thank you to the hotels, restaurants and attractions that have hosted those writers, showcasing the best of Springfield and helping keep costs down for the Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Here’s a small sample of stories that have been produced about the city this year:
- Tour Route 66’s Birthplace - MSN.com
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Springfield, Missouri - Midwest Living
- Missouri Ozark’s zoo a gem - The Telegraph
- From St. Louis to Springfield, Mo., and stops along the way - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Route 66 Road Trip to Springfield, Missouri - In Deep H2O
- Smallin Civil War Cave in Springfield, Missouri - To The Motherhood
- Driving Through the Wild Animal Safari - Midwest Wanderer
For more information about media visiting Springfield, contact Susan Wade, CVB public relations manager, at 417-881-5300, ext. 101, or email@example.com.