Nearly 100 people attended the CVB’s Connect SGF Partner Training seminar Jan. 5, which included training on the new partner extranet, a research presentation and a program about TripAdvisor. Those who attended can click here for a link to a short survey about the program.
The extranet - Connect SGF - went live Jan. 4 and is available to CVB partners. You can view Connect SGF User Instructions, and if you need additional assistance or your username and password, contact Abby Terhark at email@example.com.
Summaries of the research and TripAdvisor presentations are below:
- 2016 State of Springfield Travel Industry & Research Review - Jerry Henry, H2R Market Research
- Managing your Online Reputation on TripAdvisor - Scott Caufield, TripAdvisor
Finally, here are a few helpful links that were discussed at the seminar.
- 2017 Salute to Travel & Tourism Banquet - Feb. 16 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel
- Discover SGF - online hospitality training
- Springfield TripAdvisor Destination Page - co-op advertising opportunities available (Contact Laura Whisler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-881-5300, ext. 105, for details.)