A variety of groups are coming to Springfield in the next few weeks. We encourage you to welcome them on your business’ marquee, on your social media accounts and in other ways that will make them feel at home and want to return for future visits.
Not only do group events boost the local economy through hotel, retail, restaurant and attraction sales, they also provide entertainment opportunities for Springfield area residents.
Groups with events open to the public include the Show Me Gourd Art Festival, Mid-America Street Rod Nationals Plus, Lifeway Living Proof with Beth Moore and others.
Spectators are also encouraged to attend competitive events, such as those hosted by Lake Country Soccer, National Christian HomeSchool Championships, Missouri State High School Activities Association, Special Olympics of Missouri and Premier Baseball.
Below is what’s coming up soon. The list represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- April 5-8, Missouri Office of Prosecution Services Spring Statewide Training Conference, 500 attendees, 600 room nights
- April 5-7, Missouri Milk, Food & Environmental Health Association Annual Educational Conference, 125 attendees, 120 room nights
- April 9-10, American Gourd Society Show Me Gourd Art Festival, 500 attendees, 220 room nights
- April 11-13, Missouri Department of Transportation DOMinno Conference, 370 attendees, 504 room nights
- April 12-14, Missouri Department of Conservation Resource Science Division Conference, 120 attendees, 140 room nights
- April 14-16, Gideons International Missouri State Convention, 250 attendees, 124 room nights
- April 18-23, The Chosin Few, Army Chapter Annual Reunion, 150 attendees, 255 room nights
- April 21-May 3, Boone & Crockett Club Judges Panel, 40 attendees, 453 room nights
- April 22-23, Missouri State High School Activities Association Speech, Debate & Theatre State Championships, 1,500 attendees, 700 room nights
- April 22-24, Lake Country Soccer Ozarks Coca-Cola Dr Pepper Cup, 3,000 attendees, 1,280 room nights
- April 22-24, Missouri Association of Nurse Anesthetists Spring Meeting, 200 attendees, 90 room nights
- April 24-26, Future Business Leaders of America - Missouri Chapter State Leadership Conference for FBLA, ML & PBL; 4,300 attendees; 2,529 room nights
- April 27-May 1, SpyderFest, 2,500 attendees, 2,005 room nights
- April 28-May 1, Missouri Lions Club State Convention, 400 attendees, 395 room nights
- May 4-7, National Christian HomeSchool Championships Spring Nationals - Golf Weekend, 1,000 attendees, 575 room nights
- May 5-8, Vintage Car Rally Association Vintage Car Club Rally, 700 attendees, 209 room nights
- May 12-14, National Christian HomeSchool Spring Nationals - Track Weekend, 1,000 attendees, 250 room nights
- May 12-14, Society of Government Meeting Professionals Board Retreat, 15 attendees, 24 room nights
- May 16-17, Missouri State High School Activities Association State Golf Championships - Boys, 200 attendees, 100 room nights
- May 16-19, Federated Garden Clubs of Missouri Annual Convention, 350 attendees, 300 room nights
- May 19-21, Southwest Home Education Ministry Convention, 1,500 attendees, 40 room nights
- May 20-21, Missouri State High School Activities Association State Softball Championship - Spring, 831 attendees, 20 room nights
- May 20-22, Missouri Youth Soccer Association Spring Presidents Cup, 2,700 attendees, 1,105 room nights
- May 20-22, Special Olympics of Missouri Summer Games, 1,800 attendees, 340 room nights
- May 23-30, Stoa Speech & Debate National Invitational Tournament of Champions, 1,800 attendees, 340 room nights
- May 27-29, National Street Rod Association Mid-America Street Rod Nationals Plus, 5,000 attendees, 3,670 room nights
- June 2-7, United Methodist Church Missouri Conference, 1,500 attendees, 2,355 room nights
- June 3-4, Missouri Trucking Association Truck Driving Championships, 350 attendees, 100 room nights
- June 8-10, National Campers on a Mission, 150 attendees, 180 room nights
- June 10-12, Lifeway Living Proof with Beth Moore, 9,000 attendees, 870 room nights
- June 10-11, General Registry of Ozarks Volkswagen Enthusiasts Annual JuneBug Jamboree, 400 attendees, 50 room nights
- June 13-22, University of Arkansas Little Rock Center for Literacy Comprehensive Intervention, 300 attendees, 180 room nights
- June 23-25, Missouri Society of Accountants Annual Convention, 100 attendees, 120 room nights
- June 23-28, International Order of the Rainbow for Girls Grand Jurisdiction of Missouri International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, 300 attendees, 525 room nights
- June 23-26, Jehovah’s Witnesses Summer Regional Convention, 6,000 attendees, 6,000 room nights
- June 23-24, Missouri Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Sales & Leadership State Conference, 150 attendees, 80 room nights
- June 25-26, Lake Country Soccer 3x3 Classic, 500 attendees, 50 room nights
- June 26-27, Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Companies Mid year Conference, 175 attendees, 184 room nights
- June 26-July 1, American-International Junior Charolais Association Junior Nationals, 600 attendees, 1,025 room nights
- June 28-July 3, Premier Baseball Incoming Freshman Championship, 2,400 attendees, 1,625 room nights