The CVB board of directors elected its slate of officers for 2013. They are:
- Chair Randy Blackwood, executive director of athletic and entertainment facilities at Missouri State University
- Vice-chair Tim O’Reilly, O'Reilly Hospitality
- Treasurer Erik Fjeseth, mall manager at Battlefield Mall
- Assistant Treasurer Brad Danzak, vice president of operations at Rolling Oaks Hospitality
The new officers will begin serving their terms January 1, 2013.
Other changes on the board are:
- John Acosta, marketing director at Bass Pro, was appointed to replace Mickey Black, general manager at Bass Pro.
- Phill Burgess, vice president of sales and revenue management for John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, replaced Darren Harralson, general manager at Hilton Garden Inn.
- Paul Sundy, owner of several local food and beverage establishments, was appointed to replace Kevin Mackey.