Lt. Gov. Mike Parson announced a new program called Buy Missouri that will recognize and promote products made within the borders of Missouri while strengthening the state’s economy.
Missouri has hundreds of quality products and deserve the recognition Buy Missouri will bring to them. This kind of project has never been done on this scale in the state’s history.
Parson invites the public to join him, Associated Industries of Missouri President Ray McCarty, Missouri Farm Bureau President Blake Hurst, Missouri Department of Economic Development Rural Development Manager Luke Holtschneider, and representatives from the Missouri Chamber of Commerce as they tour the state Oct. 24-25.
- 9 a.m. St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce, 3003 Frederick Ave, St Joseph
- 10:20 a.m., The Roasterie, 1204 W 27th St, Kansas City
- 12:30 p.m., Gilster – Mary Lee Corporation, 3727 E 27th St, Joplin
- 2:30 p.m., Groves Salsa @ Harter House Supermarket, 1625 S Eastgate Ave, Springfield
- 3:30 p.m., Woods Supermarket, 703 E College St., Bolivar
- 9 a.m., CMMG, 2301 Boonslick Drive, Boonville
- 11 a.m., Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce & Manufacturers Council, 220 N. Fountain St, Cape Girardeau
- 1 p.m., Fitz’s Premium Root Beer, 6605 Delmar Blvd.
- 2 p.m., Hendrickson’s Salad Dressing, 2050 Exchange Drive
- 4:30 p.m., Shakespeare’s Pizza, 3911 Peachtree Drive
For more information, contact Parson’s office at 573-751-4727.