The CVB’s Marketing Plan for 2016/17 is now available and here are the Action Plans for those who want to see what we have planned to market the city as a travel destination this fiscal year.
- Continuing to increase revenue to fund marketing programs through advertising sales in the CVB’s print publications, website, displays and at Springfield-Branson National Airport.
- Placing advertising in a variety of media to promote Springfield as a travel destination.
- Promoting Springfield through social media and public relations efforts.
- Educating legislators about tourism-related legislation and the importance of tourism to the state’s economy.
- Efforts to book group events, such as convention and amateur sports, will continue.
- Much more detail is included in the plan, and we encourage anyone with questions to call us at 417-881-5300.