The Missouri Division of Tourism plans to promote some of Missouri’s lodging properties in February. Most of the content will be housed on social media channels, including Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Although the division will accept information on accommodations that cater to couples (especially in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day), your submissions can include properties that:
- Are great for family reunions
- Focus on fun for the kids (i.e., indoor water parks, etc.)
- Have special amenities for four-legged friends
- Are known for having big breakfasts and/or popular buffets
- Have unique or interesting decor
Avoid submitting information about national chain hotels/motels, unless the property meets the above listed criteria. The division is limiting the number of properties that can be submitted to four.
If you're property fits the bill, send information and relevant photos by Dec. 27 to Susan Wade, public relations manager at the Convention & Visitors Bureau, at email@example.com.