Friday, June 10, is the deadline to update information that could be included in the 2017 Official Missouri Travel Guide produced by the Missouri Division of Tourism.
If you have not updated your listing since Jan. 1, 2014, your business will not be included in the 2017 Official Missouri Travel Guide and will be deleted from the VisitMO.com website.
It is important that we have a good representation of Springfield in the Travel Guide and on the VisitMO.com website so please act quickly.
Listings in the guide are free and can be updated by following these instructions:
- Go to the industry portal industry.visitmo.com (use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, NOT Internet Explorer)
- Log in using your existing username and password associated with your listing. You do not need to register as a new user.
- MDT does not keep records of passwords; if you have forgotten yours, reset it by logging in with your username and selecting “reset password.” A new password will only be emailed to you if the address you enter is the one on file.
- If you do not remember your username or your email address has changed, send an email to Barbara.Brueggeman@ded.mo.gov.
- Review listing information and submit EVEN IF YOU DO NOT change anything.
- For eligible businesses, the separate Travel Guide submission form will pop up. Fill it out and submit it.
- You will receive notification when your Travel Guide listing has been approved.
If your business qualifies to have a free listing in the Missouri Travel Guide and you want to upgrade to a display ad or an expanded or highlighted listing, contact Doug Veach at firstname.lastname@example.org.