Advertising sales for the 2013 Visitor Guide have ended but it's not too late to reach visitors through CVB marketing programs. Ad sales are still under way for the 2013 Passport to Family Fun coupon book and sales are ongoing on the bureau's website and at Springfield-Branson National Airport.
The 2013 Visitors Guide will sport several design changes this year, including a new Relocation section. Check it out on the website, too!
This month, the bureau welcomes the following new advertisers:
- All Sweep Chimney Service
- Culver's in Springfield and Branson
- Evangel University
- HuHot Mongolian Grill
- Linda's Flowers
- Ozark Liquidation
- Pet Warehouse - East Sunshine Street, South Campbell Avenue, West Battlefield Road and West Kearney Street
- Phoenix Home Care
- Pierce Arrow Theatre
- The Red Willow Bed & Breakfast & Tea Room
- Springfield Sertoma Wingapalooza
- Vandivort Hotel (opening soon)
- Webster University
The bureau also welcomes Culver's and Pierce Arrow Theatre in Branson and The Red Willow Bed & Breakfast & Tea Room in Seymour to the Marketing Partnership Program for businesses outside Springfield city limits.
For information about advertising opportunities with the CVB, contact Jane Rips at 881-5300, Ext., 105, email@example.com or Ryan Allison at Ext. 121, firstname.lastname@example.org.