Our social media efforts are an extension of marketing efforts, and they aim to make visitors aware of the many things to see and do in Springfield. Our accounts include the I Love Springfield, MO! page on Facebook, @LoveSpringfield on Instagram and TikTok, @SpringfieldCVB on X (formerly Twitter), and others.
Content Coordinator Madison Yohn creates entertaining and informative content that earns likes and followers for those accounts. Here are the five posts with the most engagement since the CVB’s fiscal year began July 1.
- 10,900 likes: There’s a section called the Ozarks
- 6,200 likes: Fall festivals
- 4,700 likes: A tour of Ariake
- 3,480 likes: Japanese Fall Festival and Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden
- 1,400 likes, 198 comments, and 187 shares: Red’s Giant Hamburg