The Spring Travel Auction organized by the Convention & Visitors Bureau ends at 11:45 p.m. Saturday. Have you placed your bids?
Not only can you get great prizes at great prices, funds generated by the auction will go to he Mother’s Industry Support Fund — a partnership between Mother’s Brewing Company and the Community Foundation of the Ozarks to help unemployed hospitality workers in Springfield.
More than 22,000 people work in Springfield’s hospitality industry and many of them have experienced reduced hours, furloughs or layoffs because of stay-at-home orders put in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Your bids will help them get through this rough time and give you something fun to look forward to doing or giving as a gift to a loved one.
A large selection of items are available in the auction, including:
- A yearly membership to the indoor shooting range at Cherokee Firearms
- Two season tickets to Drury Panthers mens' and womens' basketball
- A Lucas Oil Speedway VIP suite
- Sporting event tickets at Missouri State University
- Springfield Cardinals baseball packages
- Tickets to Wonders of Wildlife, Artsfest, Blue Room Comedy Club, Discovery Center, Fantastic Caverns, History Museum on the Square, Missouri Sports Hall of Fame, Talking Rocks Cavern, Wild Animal Safari, a Springfield Ballet performance of "The Nutcracker" and a Downtown festival package
- Stays at several area hotels
- The Trolley Bike tours
- Gift cards to breweries, wineries, restaurants and golf courses
- And more!