Springfield offers every type of shopping imaginable from Ozarkian outdoor gear to the trendy threads you've been waiting for. Here is a guide to help you get started finding the perfect gift for family, friends or yourself.
Missouri is Awesome Shirt found at 5 Pound Apparel
Springfield's fabulous shops have a great deal of local pride. Here are a few "Uniquely Springfield" options for you to peruse.
- Handmade glass ornaments from Springfield Hot Glass.
- Traceable bean to bar chocolate from Askinosie Chocolate.
- A Springfield Sock Monkey from the Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Beer, Wine and Spirits from our local breweries and wineries.
- "Missouri Is Awesome" swag from 5 Pound Apparel.
- Springfield Style Cashew Chicken Sauce from Leong's Asian Diner.
- The naturally sweetest treats from Honey Heaven & The Bee-stro Café.
- Sauces from the original Mexican Villa.
- Pain aux Chocolate that rivals Parisian style pasteries at Elle's Patisserie.
Shopping in Downtown Springfield
Fashionistas and Fashion Forward Gents
- Farmer's Park. With trendy boutiques, local made famous wear and the latest trends you'll be sure to find what you're looking for, and maybe several things you weren't.
- Battlefield Mall. The premier shopping destination of southwest Missouri. With a variety of everything for everyone, make sure to set aside plenty of time.
- Letterpress Print found at Staxx found at Farmer's Park.
The Granddaddy of All Outdoor Stores
Sportsman and Craftsman
- Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor World®. You guessed it. The Granddaddy of All Outdoor Stores has everything your outdoorsman needs. Shop the fishing, hunting, camping, boating, golf, gifts, footwear and apparel. Explore the 300,000-square-foot showroom loaded with unique features, including an art gallery, barber shop, firing range, Tracker boat showroom, waterfalls, aquariums, Hemingway's Restaurant, a coffee shop and much more.
- Plan a trip to fish with the family at Mountain Springs Trout Park.
- Stock up on guns, ammo and more with Eagle Armory.
- Sign up for classes or grab gear at Diventures.
- Grizzly Industrial, Inc. Hobbyists and craftsmen alike will enjoy this attraction. With live demonstrations and a huge shopping space, the best gift idea might be to let them circle in the catalog first.
Hand blown glassware from Springfield Hot Glass
- Downtown Springfield. With unique shops you won't find anywhere else, antiques and art, Downtown Springfield is a melting pot of culture right at the heart of the city.
- Historic Commercial Street. Commercial Street or as the locals say "C-Street" is the hot spot for local shopkeepers with racks filled with odds and ins that exist outside the lines of traditional stores.
- Make your own art with RSVPaint.
- Edison Bulb Art at Nomad.
- Shop the various antique stores and flea markets. Some things are better the second time around.
Home of Springfield Style Cashew Chicken, Springfield is home to over 1,000 restaurants.
Food, Food, Food.
- Giftcard to your favorite place to eat in Springfield.
- Taste of Springfield with a gift card to the home of Springfield Style Cashew Chicken, Leong's Asian Diner.
- A safe pick thanks to their gluten free options is Cafe Cusco.
- Turn a giftcard into sweet potato hash browns with Gailey's Breakfast Cafe.
- Holiday cupcakes from The Cup.