Plan your escape today to Missouri’s premier travel and tourism conference Oct. 11-13, 2011, at Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City.
Early Bird Registration Ends Sept. 15!!
- Big or small, if your business is involved with tourism in Missouri, plan to attend! Here is just a sampling of the many reasons:
- 25+ tourism experts will share tips, tricks and practical advice for promoting your business and destination!
- Hear the CEO of the PGA of America outline how to use golf to enhance your destination’s marketing.
- Gain advice from a TripAdvisor expert on ways to monitor what the world says about you on social media!
- Learn how to make your marketing message more powerful from creative experts.
- Gather practical tips on how to make sure your media/PR message succeeds where others fail.
- Come to where those tourism business partnerships are born that create a stronger marketing force for your business!
- Hit the links at the first ever Missouri Golf Day featuring St. Louis Cardinals’ Hall of Fame shortstop OZZIE SMITH or enjoy a special tour and scrumptious dining options in Missouri’s State Capitol.