Plan your escape today to Missouri’s premier travel and tourism conference Oct. 11-13, 2011, at Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City.
Early Bird Registration Ends Sept. 15!!
- Big or small, if your business is involved with tourism in Missouri, plan to attend! Here is just a sampling of the many reasons:
- 25+ tourism experts will share tips, tricks and practical advice for promoting your business and destination!
- Hear the CEO of the PGA of America outline how to use golf to enhance your destination’s marketing.
- Gain advice from a TripAdvisor expert on ways to monitor what the world says about you on social media!
- Learn how to make your marketing message more powerful from creative experts.
- Gather practical tips on how to make sure your media/PR message succeeds where others fail.
- Come to where those tourism business partnerships are born that create a stronger marketing force for your business!
- Hit the links at the first ever Missouri Golf Day featuring St. Louis Cardinals’ Hall of Fame shortstop OZZIE SMITH or enjoy a special tour and scrumptious dining options in Missouri’s State Capitol.
If you only attend one meeting this year, make it to the Missouri Governor’s Conference on Tourism! Click here to register today or email email@example.com.