Sales directors, sales managers and general managers at Springfield hotels are invited to attend the Sales Awareness Committee Meeting at 8:30 a.m. Nov. 20 at White River Conference Center, 600 W. Sunshine St.
The Sales Awareness Committee meeting is hosted by the Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau Group Sales Department. The objective of the meeting is to inform the hotel community of CVB sales efforts and strategize future efforts.
Please RSVP by Nov. 16 by calling Dana Maugans at 417.881.5300, Ext. 101, or email email@example.com.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Up-to-date information on the status of CVB sales leads
- Information about groups recently booked
- The latest status on groups that are pending
- Upcoming tradeshows and events
- Housing bureau updates for conventions and sporting events
- Tours of of the White River Conference Center and the WOLF School