The CVB Sales Department works year round to bring conventions, amateur sports and other group events to the city. Along with boosting hotel revenues, visitors spend money at retailers, restaurants and attractions, helping keep the city’s economy strong.
The list below represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
We encourage local businesses to welcome groups with message on their marquees.
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- Dec. 7-9, Student Mobilization Staff Training, 75 attendees, 60 room nights
- Dec. 9-10, Missouri Common Ground Alliance Damage Prevention & Excavation Summit, 1,400 attendees, 402 room nights
- Jan. 21-23, Missouri Dairy Association Heart of America Dairy Expo, 300 attendees, 200 room nights
- Feb. 1-May 31, Greater Ozarks Open Bowling Tournament, 11,000 attendees, room nights not available
- Feb. 4-6, Missouri Organic Association Annual Conference, 300 attendees, 165 room nights
- Feb. 18-21, Delta Tau Delta Western Plains Division Conference, 275 attendees, 179 room nights
- Feb. 18-19, Missouri Association of Family, Career & Community Leaders of America Missouri ProStart Culinary and Management State Competition, 125 attendees, 50 room nights
- Feb. 21-25, Association of Missouri Interpreters Region 6 Workshop, 175 attendees, 180 room nights
- March 5-11, National Christian HomeSchool Championships Basketball Nationals, 10,000 attendees, 7,150 room nights
- March 15-18, Missouri State University Statewide Collaborative Diversity Conference, 100 attendees, room nights not available
- March 16-19, Mid America Athletic Trainers Association Annual Meeting and Symposium, 1,000 attendees, room nights not available
- March 31-April 3, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Annual Convention, 150 attendees, 125 room nights