Hundreds of people who love street rods, sports, cows, education and more will be in Springfield this spring and summer.
Check out the list below and make them feel welcome with messages on your business’ marquee and in other ways to show them you value their business and want them to visit again.
The list below represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- May 16-19, Federated Garden Clubs of Missouri Annual Convention, 350 attendees, 300 room nights
- May 19-21, Southwest Home Education Ministry Convention, 1,500 attendees, 40 room nights
- May 20-22, Missouri Youth Soccer Association Spring Presidents Cup, 2,700 attendees, 1,105 room nights
- May 20-22, Special Olympics of Missouri Summer Games, 1,800 attendees, 340 room nights
- May 23-30, Stoa Speech & Debate 2016 NITOC, 4,000 attendees, 2,710 room nights
- May 27-29, National Street Rod Association Mid-America Street Rod Nationals, 5,000 attendees, 3,670 room nights
- June 2-7, United Methodist Church Missouri Conference, 1,500 attendees, 2,355 room nights
- June 3-4, Missouri Trucking Association Truck Driving Championships, 350 attendees, 100 room nights
- June 8-10, National Campers on a Mission, 150 attendees, 180 room nights
- June 10-12, Lifeway Living Proof Live with Beth Moore, 9,000 attendees, 870 room nights
- June 13-22, University of Arkansas Little Rock Center for Literacy Comprehensive Intervention Institute, 300 attendees, 180 room nights
- June 23-25, Missouri Society of Accountants Annual Convention, 100 attendees 120 room nights
- June 23-28 International Order of the Rainbow for Girls Grand Jurisdiction of Missouri, 300 attendees, 525 room nights
- June 23-26, Jehovah’s Witnesses Summer Regional Convention, 6,000 attendees, 3,200 room nights
- June 25-26, Lake Country Soccer 3x3 Classic, 500 attendees, 50 room nights
- June 26-27, Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Conference, 175 attendees, 184 room nights
- June 26-July 1, American-International Junior Charolais Association Nationals, 600 attendees, 1,025 room nights
- June 28-July 3, Premier Baseball Incoming Freshman Championship, 2,400 attendees, 1,625 room nights
- July 8-10, Franciscan University of Steubenville, 8,000 attendees, 300 room nights
- July 13-16, Boone & Crockett Club Big Game Awards Program, 1,200 attendees, 685 room nights
- July 15-17, Franciscan University of Steubenville, 8,000 attendees, 300 room nights
- July 20-22, Missouri Valley Division of the International Association of Fire Chiefs Annual Conference, 130 attendees, 252 room nights
- July 20-August 1, National Association of Rocketry, 125 attendees, 465 room nights
- July 25-28, Missouri Association for Career & Technical Education Joint Summer Conference, 1,200 attendees, 2,125 room nights