The annual Salute to Missouri Legislators is set for 4:30-6:30 p.m. Jan. 22 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City.
The purpose of the event is to showcase the Springfield/Branson region to state legislators and provide networking opportunities between business, community and education leaders and lawmakers. It also presents a unified message on issues of mutual legislative interest.
Participating organizations are:
- City of Springfield
- City Utilities of Springfield
- Greene County
- Libraries and Arts Council Alliance
- Missouri State University
- Ozarks Technical Community College
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Springfield Public Schools
- Springfield Regional Economic Partnership
Attendance at the reception is expected to be about 600 people.
Cost is $40 per person.
For more information, contact Susan Wade, public relations manager for the Convention & Visitors Bureau at 417-881-5300, ext. 101, or firstname.lastname@example.org or Emily Denniston at the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce at 417-862-5567 or email@example.com.