The CVB has a number of marketing campaigns in progress. Here's a sample:
- The spring campaign targeting leisure travelers is running and we’re monitoring its engagement. To see examples of print ads running, click here. To see examples of video ads running, click here.
- The CVB hosted two influencers in May: a family representing the Kansas City Mom Collective and an independent influencer using the blog name Adventures in Mom Life.
- A Cardinals Co-op campaign launched at the end of May.
- The SEM campaign is performing well with over 14,000 clicks in the last month and a 16.13% click-through rate. Total since July is over 125,000 clicks and a 10.97% CTR.
- The Ozarks Coffee Trail, since it started on Sept. 29, has seen 2,321 pass downloads and 5,517 check-ins at area coffee shops.
- We delayed the start of this year’s Tap and Pour Craft Beverage Tour to give breweries additional time. Since June 2021, we have received 743 total signups and 3,607 check-ins at participating breweries.
- The Ozark Mountain Partnership’s billboard campaign, “This is the Ozarks,” launched on Feb. 28 in Tulsa and Kansas City. The digital component, including a microsite and digital advertising, is in the works and will launch in June/July 2022. Partners include Springfield CVB, Branson CVB and Silver Dollar City.
The CVB is a nonprofit marketing agency dedicated to improving the local economy through growth in travel and tourism.