Portions of U.S. 65 will be closed for a construction project throughout the summer with lane closures beginning on July 10.
- Southbound closings start on July 10 with completion by late July/early August
- Southbound closed between Kearney and Division streets week of July 10
- Southbound closed between Division Street and Chestnut Expressway week of July 17
- Southbound closed between Chestnut Expressway and Sunshine Street week of July 24
- Northbound closings start on August 7 with completion by late August/early September
- Northbound closed between Sunshine Street and Chestnut Expressway week of August 7
- Northbound closed between Chestnut Expressway and Division Street week of August 14
- Northbound closed between Division and Kearney streets week of August 21
To stay updated on the project, visit http://www.modot.org/southwest/major_projects/Route65Rebuild/ where you can also sign up for email updates.