The Sales Department at the Convention & Visitors Bureau continues striving to bring group business to Springfield.
Recent or upcoming trade shows and events in which sales staff have or will participate for opportunities to network with meeting and event planners include the following:
- Collinson Media Branson Connect Marketplace
- Collinson Media Connect Faith Marketplace
- Society of Government Meeting Planners Holiday Extravaganza
- United States Specialty Sports Association Conference
- Travel South Showcase
See below for a list of groups that will meet in Springfield in the coming weeks. The list represents groups booked by the Convention & Visitors Bureau as well as groups booked directly through hotels and event venues. It does not represent every group coming to the city. The statistics represent anticipated attendees and room nights and are subject to change.
Learn more about how to get a group to the city by calling the CVB’s Sales Department at 417-881-5300 or 800-678-8767.
- Dec. 7-8, Missouri Common Ground Alliance Damage Prevention & Excavation Safety Summit, 1,700 attendees, 346 room nights
- Jan. 19-21, Missouri Dairy Assoc. Heart of America Dairy Expo, 300 attendees, 220 room nights
- Jan. 25-27, National Farmers Organization, 225 attendees, 500 room nights
- Feb. 2-5, Sports Car Club of America Midwest Division Convention, 200 attendees, 225 room nights
- Feb. 21-22, Missouri Water Well Assoc. Annual Conference, 190 attendees, 201 room nights