The CVB offers a variety of ways for businesses in the region to reach out to visitors and bring them to their establishments. From advertising in the Visitors Guide to listings on our website, the CVB reaches millions of people looking for things to see and do in Springfield.
Springfield businesses that partnered with the CVB in April are:
- Beef Jerky Outlet
- Dance With Me
- Greater Ozarks Bluegrass Society
- Historic Firehouse No. 2
- King’s Way United Methodist Church
- LifeSpring Church
- Saviello’s Sweet & Savory Cafe & Catering
- The Savoy
- Taj Mahol Indian Restaurant
The bureau also offers a Marketing Partnership program for businesses outside Springfield city limits.
Marketing Partners that joined in April are:
- Adventures of Marco Polo in Branson
- Leaky Roof Meadery in Bolivar
- Mountain Springs Trout Park in Highlandville
- Sounds of Freedom Indoor Gun Range in Ozark
- Sunshine Valley Farm in Rogersville
For information about the Marketing Partnership Program and other ways to reach out to visitors, contact Jane Rips or Ryan Allison at 417-881-5300.