Wondering what there is to do near your accommodations? Check out these attractions and things to do according to where you're staying in Springfield. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for related maps of the city.
Dickerson Park Zoo
1. Take a ride through Fantastic Caverns, the only completely ride-thru cave in America.
2. See 160 species of animals at Dickerson Park Zoo.
3. Observe caves, bluffs and arches, as well as forest and prairie at Lost Hill Park.
4. Swim at Doling Family Center and check out the museum at Doling Park.
5. Attend the Ozark Empire Fair and other events at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds.
Related Post: 100+ Things To Do In Springfield, MO
Wilson's Creek National Battlefield
6. Take a step back in time at Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield.
7. Search for dinosaur bones at the Missouri Institute of Natural Science.
8. Roam the gardens at Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park.
9. Wander through 7 acres of the Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden.
10. Eat original Springfield-Style Cashew Chicken at Leong’s Asian Diner.
11. Examine 35,000 fish at Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium.
12. Trek through 500,000 square feet of Bass Pro Shops.
13. Explore the halls and listen to ghost stories at Pythian Castle.
14. Play golf at Bill & Payne Stewart Golf Course.
15. Walk the trails around the 860-acre Fellows Lake.
16. Learn about military history at the Air & Military Museum of the Ozarks.
17. Hit some golf balls at Big Shots Golf.
18. Get up close with animals at Wild Animal Safari.
19. Watch tennis matches and soccer games at Cooper Tennis Complex and Lake Country Soccer.
20. Shop through 150+ stores at Battlefield Mall.
21. View American and global works of art at the Springfield Art Museum.
22. Kayak and fish at Lake Springfield.
23. See Missouri sports legends at the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame.
24. Golf around the world at Getaway Golf.
25. Walk the Brentwood Center strip for boutiques, home decor and self-care products.
26. Explore the beauty of nature on the trails of the Springfield Conservation Nature Center.
Related Post: Free Things To Do In Springfield, MO
Near Downtown Springfield
Historic Commercial Street
27. Catch a Springfield Cardinals game to see baseball’s future stars.
28. Attend First Friday Artwalk downtown.
29. View over 70 classic sports cars from America and Europe at the Route 66 Car Museum.
30. Learn some Springfield history at the History Museum on the Square.
31. Take a drive down iconic Route 66.
32. Take a stroll down Historic Commercial Street for lunch and shopping.