The 2019 Visitors Guide is at the printer, groups are coming to the city this winter and travel media were here. Those are some of the stories you'll find in the November issue of Issues & Info, a newsletter brought to you each month by the Convention & Visitors Bureau. The CVB is a nonprofit marketing agency dedicated to boosting the local economy by promoting the area as a travel destination.
Here are some recent headlines in the newsletter.
- Group Sales Staff Hit the Road for Springfield
- 2019 Visitors Guide Sent to Printer
- Groups Convene in Springfield in Winter Months
- CVB Accepting Award Nominations Through Dec. 14
- Travel Media Visit the Ozarks in October