Want to make date night exciting? From romantic dinners to fun and exciting adventures, change up your date night with these activities all around the Ozarks.
Fun & Exciting
- Go bowling and laser tagging at Andy B’s.
- Play some vintage arcade games at 1984 Arcade.
- Putt your way to victory playing minigolf at Getaway Golf, Fun Acre and Swing Right Golf.
- Laugh out loud at Blue Room Comedy Club.
- Go ice skating at Jordan Valley Ice Park.
- Swim with sharks at Wonders of Wildlife.
- Hit some balls at Big Shots Golf.
- Go roller skating at Springfield Skateland.
- Throw some axes at Tommyhawks Axe House.
- Get into a Nerf fight at War Zone.
- Go rock climbing at Zenith Climbing Center.
- Go skydiving at Ozarks Skydive Center.
- Zipline through the trees at Branson Zipline at Wolfe Mountain.
Related Post: The Couples Getaway Itinerary To Springfield, MO
Relaxing & Casual
- Take a tour of Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium.
- Learn about Springfield history at the History Museum on the Square.
- See vintage cars at the Route 66 Car Museum.
- View local and nationally renowned art at the Springfield Art Museum, Fresh Art Gallery and Hawthorn Galleries.
- Tour the museums inside Bass Pro Shops.
- Learn about sports at the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame.
- See a movie at The Alamo Drafthouse.
- Check out local and artistic films at The Moxie Cinema.
- Dig for fossils at the Missouri Institute of Natural Science.
- Take a tour of Askinosie Chocolate.
Make, Take & Create
- Make a DIY Project at AR Workshop.
- Brew your own beer at Show-Me Brewing.
- Attend a floral workshop at Fleur Floral Studio and RosAmungThorns.
- Create glass art at Creative Escape Glass and Creava Studio.
- Paint pottery at Firehouse Pottery, Artistree Pottery and Springfield Pottery.
- Paint and sip your way to a masterpiece at Painting With A Twist.
- Learn a new recipe with a cooking class at Pickwick & Cherry.
- Go kayaking at Lake Springfield.
- See all kinds of animals at Dickerson Park Zoo.
- View amazing caves such as Smallin Civil War Cave and Fantastic Caverns.
- Walk the African American Heritage Trail.
- Take a nature walk at the Springfield Conservation Nature Center.
- See farm animals at Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park.
- Take a beekeeping class at Finley Farms.
- Walk or bike the Ozark Greenways.
- See beautiful flowers at Nathanael Greene Park.
- Go mural hunting around the Ozarks.
- Enjoy nature at the Springfield Conservation Nature Center.
- Go trout fishing at Rockbridge Rainbow Trout & Game Ranch and Mountain Springs Trout Park.
- Take a tram tour at Dogwood Canyon near Branson.
- Tour the Sculpture Walk in downtown Springfield.
Related Post: 100+ Things To Do In Springfield, MO
- Stay at a bed and breakfast inn, such as Mansion at Elfindale and Walnut Street Inn.
- Get a couples massage at one of Springfield’s many spas.
- Rent a glamping tent at Top of the Rock.
- View the night sky at Baker Observatory’s public observing nights.
- See a concert or show by the Springfield Symphony, The Springfield Little Theatre, The Springfield Contemporary Theatre, and Ozarks Lyric Opera.
Dates Around Food
- Eat amazing steak at Flame Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
- Dine under the sea at Hemingway’s Blue Water Cafe.
- Enjoy amazing food next to a lavender field at Lavender Falls Farm and Black & Blueberry Farm.
- Have dinner at an apple orchard in the fall at Harvest Restaurant.
- Enjoy waterfall views from your table at the Mill & Canyon Grill Restaurant.
- Attend Millsap Farm’s and Sycamore Creek’s Pizza Nights during the summer months.
- Cool down at Fire & Ice Restaurant with their ice bar.
- Eat lunch or dinner at the restored Ozark Mill Restaurant.
- Grab dessert at Pineapple Whip and Andy’s Frozen Custard, Springfield staples.
- Catch a “throwed” roll at Lambert’s Cafe.
- Eat your way through Springfield’s cashew chicken scene.
- Listen to amazing singers while you eat at Mel’s Hard Luck Diner in Branson.
- Enjoy upscale regional cuisine with a sweeping view of the Ozark Mountains at Osage Restaurant in Branson.
- Have a picnic at one of Springfield’s parks.
- Attend First Friday Art Walk.
- Visit a lavender farm.
- Make a floral arrangement at the Ozark Mtn. Flower Truck.
- Visit one of several wineries in the area.
- Shop around at ArtsFest.
- Visit the Farmers’ Markets.
- View spring flowers.
- Take a walk through the Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden.
- Watch a movie at Founders Park.
- Pick berries at a U-Pick Farm.
- Visit a sunflower field.
- Take a guided hike with 37 North Expeditions.
- Attend the Ozark Balloon Glow.
- Watch a Springfield Cardinals game.
- Visit the butterfly house at the Springfield Botanical Gardens.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Go apple picking at an orchard.
- Attend Cider Days.
- Take a fall foliage tour.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Tour Springfield’s brewery scene with Ozarks Tap & Pour.
- Take a Springfield ghost tour.
- Visit antique shops around the Ozarks.